Juno Aesthetics is a limited company that provides a range of non-surgical injectable and skin care treatments. By registering for a treatment, you (the patient) has provided us (the company) with your information in order to provide you with information about our services, or provide you with our services, or for both of these reasons. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with us.
The data we generally process is not publicly available, however, we may obtain information from other third parties where you have consented for those third parties to share your data or where there is a legitimate interest to do so. For example, if you do not pay as agreed, we may obtain your current address and contact details from public records or check information with credit reference agencies to ensure we hold correct details for you.
Your data will allow us to supply our services and protect your vital interests. This includes:
- providing your treatment
- ensuring your treatment is safe
- making reasonable adjustments
- providing other healthcare professionals with information about treatment where this is vital to your health
- debt recovery and fraud prevention
- managing and/or monitoring your account
- statistical analysis
Storage of Data
We hold necessary information to be able to provide you with the services described above. It is necessary that a complete medical history is maintained and to keep you up to date with our services - for instance: your name, address, date of birth, medical history and contact details.
We will also keep a selection of photographs and/or video of your treatment in order to ensure the highest quality of service. We will not transfer this to any third party without your permission unless you agree we may use such media for purposes such as education and/or social media.
We will generally retain your data for seven years after your last treatment, after which time it will be deleted or anonymised if it is no longer required for the lawful purpose for which is was obtained. However, where the data is required to ensure your vital interests, related to your treatment, we will maintain this indefinitely.
Under data protection legislation you have several rights regarding the use of your personal data. These include:
- If at any point, you wish to either confirm whether your personal data is processed and/or you require access to the data; you can request to see this information and we will respond in one month.
- You are entitled to have this data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances including if you have contested its accuracy, or if we are reviewing an objection you have raised in relation to its processing.
Where we have asked for your permission to keep you up to date with our services and you have agreed, we will contact you at reasonable intervals to keep you updated. You have the right to withdraw consent at any point and can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.